- First reason...I have felt like I have a vitamin stuck in my throat all day, I have drank water, soda, coffee and eaten and it's still there.
- Work was bothersome; the paging system went down, and everyone that came to ask me something was irking me because just ask the QUESTION, don't give me the background, I am here to help you but I honestly do not have time for your story of why you need something, if you need something tell me and I will get it. I don't need details.
- Yesterday I fell off hard off the low-carb wagon directly onto 3 mini loafs of bread and butter from the Cheesecake Factory. Dammit. I need to wear a sign that says "Do not put delicious crusty warm bread and butter in front of me because you might lose a hand."
- I left work a little early to escape and decided to peruse the book selection at the Harvard Co-op across the street because I had like 20 minutes to kill before I had to run to the train. I didn't realize I got in line with a teller who liked to talk, to herself as she rang up my greeting cards. "Oh, this one isn't reading, hmmm I wonder why that is." SHUT UP! So as she conversed with paper products the buses drove by and I wasn't on them. So I fast walked to the train station, I had 13 minutes before my train came. Apparently I have only 2 speeds...fast and get the hell out of my way art student! I wish I had the life where I could casually stroll everywhere, but I don't so please people, do not stop in the middle of the sidewalk, or take up the whole thing as you wander about. And PS pull up your pants, it's not cool to have the top of your pants secured to your lower thigh with a belt. IT LOOKS STUPID.
- So I made it to the train, with 30 seconds to spare and as the train pulls up some kid was banging a can in the doorway of the train, like where we get on. As the train stopped I could see and smell what was in the can, tuna fish. Tuna juice was flying everywhere! It was disgusting, what the hell is he doing with a can of tuna fish on the commuter rail?! Did he have bread and a jar of mayo with him too? Was he eating it out of the can while riding the rails, shouldn't he have a handkerchief tied to a pole to do that. That may be the first hobo I have ever seen on the commuter rail.
So now I am home, I went and got a manicure so now I feel kinda better but I am STARVING and must wait for Mike to get home before I can eat. Yea, I know, we're adorable.